- Telecommunicator Orientation Test is valuable for
PSAP’s new hires throughout the Country as a screening.
- The test will also be beneficial for individuals.
- Many PSAPs are still under a civil service
- Equature Telecommunicator Orientation test meets these requirements.
- A Candidate who takes the clerical Civil Service exam, for example, must score at least 33 on the verbal abilities test portion, and a combined minimum score on the clerical and verbal portions 80. The CritiCall testing process for 911 meets the elements of a Civil Service test, so we want to capture the orientation class presented before the test.